Volunteer training coordinator
Play a key role in providing support and coordinating the delivery of Women Consortium Workshops.
VOLUNTEER MARKETING EDITOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Booking delegates on to the workshops/ trainings or managing the booking system when ready.
- General reception duties: taking phone calls and dealing with enquiries.
- Maintaining a database of training activity.
- Act as the main point of contact for all training queries
- Provide day-to-day support for Training Specialists.
- Organising training room venues and catering for training when needed.
- Participate in creating and implementing training workshops.
- Maintain training records (e.g., trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Collate feedback from training programs when needed.
- Submit reports on training activities and results when needed.
- Maintain strict confidential practices.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong customer focus with exceptional customer service skills
Desirable but not essential
- 2 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English or related field.
In return we offer:
Opportunity to make an active difference in the community.
Opportunity to choose days and times to volunteer.
Progress into paid employment subject to funding and need.
Opportunity to participate in accredited CPD trainings and workshops without charge when available.
Gain experience and enhance career prospects.
Social and networking opportunities
THINK YOU’D BE A GREAT PART OF OUR TEAM?
You must complete 1 years volunteering at Women’s’ Consortium before you can apply for any counselling vacancies.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the required criteria to email@example.com