Volunteer marketing editor
Research and contribute to the production of literature for the website, magazine, newsletters, and other media.
VOLUNTEER MARKETING EDITOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and curate engaging content for Women’s Consortium
- Writing marketing support documents and articles in order to appeal to the objectives of Women’s’ Consortium services.
- Writing marketing content for (not limited to) newsletters, brochures, user manuals, media articles or website content.
- Collaborate with teams and come up with creative content ideas.
- Modify and update existing content if and/or when needed.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Analyse data and analytics and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Maintain strict confidential practices.
- Writing, copy editing and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and ability to write engaging content.
- Strong language and communication skills
Desirable but not essential
- 2 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English or related field.
In return we offer:
Opportunity to make an active difference in the community.
Opportunity to choose days and times to volunteer.
Progress into paid employment subject to funding and need.
Opportunity to participate in accredited CPD trainings and workshops without charge when available.
Gain experience and enhance career prospects.
Social and networking opportunities
THINK YOU’D BE A GREAT PART OF OUR TEAM?
You must complete 1 years volunteering at Women’s’ Consortium before you can apply for any counselling vacancies.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the required criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org