A motivated Fundraiser to raise funds for Women’s Consortium.
VOLUNTEER FUNDRAISER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researching and sourcing potential Funders and sponsors.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with Funders
- Write funding proposals and apply through the correct channels in a timely manner.
- Create marketing and promotional activities when necessary.
- Develop fundraising events and programmes if/when needed.
- Establish and run campaigns that will lead to donations.
- Use own initiative and be able to work independently.
- Maintain strict confidential practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Fundraising
- Creativity and persuasion skills.
Desirable but not essential
- 2 years’ experience fundraising
In return we offer:
Opportunity to make an active difference in the community.
Opportunity to choose days and times to volunteer.
Progress into paid employment subject to funding and need.
Opportunity to participate in accredited CPD trainings and workshops without charge when available.
Gain experience and enhance career prospects.
Social and networking opportunities
THINK YOU’D BE A GREAT PART OF OUR TEAM?
You must complete 1 years volunteering at Women’s’ Consortium before you can apply for any counselling vacancies.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the required criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org