Women’s Consortium respects the personal data supplied to us and will not disclose your personal data to third parties under any circumstances, unless required to do so by law. We are committed to the principles of data protection and privacy and will according to the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information We Collect
Links To Other Sites
Our Use of Your Information
We use your email address to send you newsletters or other communications (for example, digests of the blog posts) that you have requested from the Site. Out of respect for our users we offer an opt-out, see below.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
On the Women’s Consortium site, we best endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable.
The security of your data is tremendously important to us, unfortunately no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In order to process and help protect your credit card details, PayPal uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) process your orders.
Data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have 14 working days to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 0843 88 66 771, and or Quayside Tower, 252-260 Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HF if you wish to make a request.